Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Day 22: Pumpkin Spiced Hot Chocolate



Very quick.  Spencer whipped this up in our Cocoamotion while I took a shower.  It was perfect after our cold night in the Haunted Forest at Sherwood Hills, which was awesome, by the way.  I was unaware of my brother's fear of chainsaw men. Before we went in, my sister-in-law gave him permission to leave her and run as fast as he could when we saw one, and I thought she was being funny.  Never have I seen ANYONE run so fast as my little brother did.  He was so afraid he ran all the way to the car, got in, and backed out.  I think he would've driven away if we hadn't made it to the car, the chainsaw guy sawing at the car windows!  It was hilarious.  I'm sure he missed the group behind us because he was having so much fun tormenting my brother.  Oh, the recipe is from Eggs on Sunday.  And I finally opened my Halloween marshmallows.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment